This is my Cheesy Chicken Lasagna recipe. Cheesy Chicken Lasagna 3 1/2 c. cooked, shredded chicken…
GF: Chicken Enchilada Lasagna
- 2. c. gluten-free all purpose flour
- 4 T. oil
- 2 c. water
- Pinch salt
Put all of these in a food processor and I pulsed until mixed well.
Next, they were rolled into little balls and wrapped in plastic wrap.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
Once ready to use, put 1 ball on floured surface.
Roll out thinly.
Cook on griddle, be sure to flip halfway through.
**These did NOT work well for rolling the chicken mixture into it BUT they did do well in a “lasagna” form. I will be trying out other recipes, as well, to see which one I like the best.**
Gluten Free Enchilada Sauce Recipe
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 onion, chopped
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 tsp. cumin
- 3 T. Chili powder
- 2 c. chicken stock
- Seasoning (I use a mixture of 1 c. kosher salt, 1/2 c. onion powder, 1/8 c. pepper. Normally, I would add 1/2 c. garlic powder, but my son is allergic so I eliminate that)
- Instant potato flakes OR 3 T. Arrowroot OR Cornstarch to thicken it
- 2/3 c. sour cream15
Saute onion in oil.
Add seasonings and tomato paste.
Add chicken stock and whatever thickening agent you choose.
Simmer until thick.
**You may want to tweak the seasoning as needed.**
- 3-4 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- Onion, chopped and sauteed
- Seasoning (above)
- 2 cans of green chilies
- 15 ozs white beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
Mix all this together in a giant bowl.
Also needed, cooked rice (I cooked mine in my instant pot and the liquid I used was the liquid from cooking the chicken). Also, Monterey Jack Cheese and green onions.
I used 2 11×9 pans. Spray them well.
First, do a good swirl of the enchilada sauce.
Fourth, chicken mixture.
Fifth, Enchilada Sauce.
Repeat ending with cheese.
I placed my dish on a cookie sheet to prevent spillage and I covered it.
Baked at 350 for 30 minutes.
Removed aluminum and bake for another 20 minutes.
Served with extra cheese, green onions, or a splash more chili powder, if needed.