Hello. My name is Brandi. I have an addiction to Bibles. I also love to color. I also love to doodle while I listen to sermons. I may or may not have a small addiction to these things.
Lucky for you, my addiction has yielded to an AWESOME giveaway of an Illuminated Journaling Bible.
Is it cool?
Uhm, heck to the yes.
Does my daughter want it?
Will she get it.
Not sure I like her that much LOL.
It is a hardback Bible with a value of $44.99. It also comes in a heavy cardboard sleeve that matches the Bible. It is not like those little flimsy ones that comes with other books.
This Bible is an ESV version. I enjoy this version but some people may find it hard to understand and that is totally okay! I did, too, when I first started using this version. It is similar to NKJV, in my opinion. Other opinions may differ.
There are wide margins giving room to create around your theme verses. There are also several pages with preprinted large verses to color in, as well.
If you like Bibles, you like to journal, and you have a mustard seed of creativity, then this giveaway is for you.
I will be drawing a winner on October 29, 2017. To be entered….please like or comment on any of my social media (you can find my social media accounts >>>>>>>on the right side bar).
If you do not win………..GO AND BUY IT!
ILLUMINATED ESV BIBLE Review & Giveaway
ESV ILLUMINATED BIBLE:
The ESV Illuminated Bible places the full ESV text alongside over 500 elegantly hand-lettered gold ink illustrations by renowned artist Dana Tanamachi. Printed on thick cream-colored paper, the Bible’s single-column text setting and wide margins provide generous space for additional notes, prayers, and designs—inviting readers to creatively engage with and reflect on the beauty of God’s Word.
- 9-point, Lexicon
- Black letter text
- 2-color printing
- 64 full-page, custom book opener illustrations
- 50 full-page verse illustrations
- 250+ hand-lettered margin verses
- 100+ other illustrations throughout
- Illustrated by Dana Tanamachi, whose work has been featured by Google, The Wall Street Journal, Random House, USPS, and Target
- Thick, cream-colored paper
- Wide margins
- Single-column, paragraph format
- Smyth-sewn binding
- Packaging: Permanent Slipcase
- Dana Tanamachi is an American lettering artist, graphic designer, and illustrator whose exquisite typographic murals ignited the worldwide chalk-lettering trend. She has been commissioned by clients such as Instagram, Target, Google, Time Magazine, Nike, and West Elm.
- SOCIAL CORNER:
IlluminatedBible.org will be going live soon
Open to ONLY continental U.S. residence please.