This funk has GOT to go….so go it will. As my Lady always says “pull yourself up and get outta that pit.” With that being said….I’ve got things to do, places to go, and people to see!
- Get thank you cards mailed
- Email G her letter from the kids
- Make a dentist appt for me and Noah
- Make dentist appts for the three younger boys
- Reschedule eye appt.
- Schedule ACT for Noah
- Let him drive (insert me vomiting)
- Pack for Lville and our next drs appt
- Call dr with an update on Hunter
- Wear makeup
- Work on Family calendar
- Pull some homeschooling stuff together
- Get my letter of intent finished
- Call OT to cancel the appt
- Reschedule said appt
- Clean my bedroom
- Go through and super clean the boys’ rooms cause there is a nasty smell that, frankly, scares me.
- Call my mama
- Go see V’s new apartment
- Set my month’s goals (yes, we are 1/2 way into July but why wait)
- Start my Bible reading again
- Clean of and prepare homeschool computers and tablets
- Read to my baby
- Finish Freezer cooking
- Baseball……….Baseball………….and more baseball
- Go and see my Lady.
This Season has Sucked
This year has sucked. I have not enjoyed any of 2017 and not a whole heck of a lot of enjoyment was had in 2016 LOL. What holds me together is knowing that known of this surprises Jesus. God has got all of this.
He has my family. What is even better is that He knows the beginning from the end. I just have to buckle in and deal with the twists and turns of the rollercoaster I have been living on for the last year or so.
Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 (NLT)
A Time for Everything
For everything, there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven.
A time to be born and a time to die.
A time to plant and a time to harvest.
A time to kill and a time to heal.
A time to tear down and a time to build up.
A time to cry and a time to laugh.
A time to grieve and a time to dance.
A Time to Scatter Stones
A time to scatter stones and a time to gather stones.
A time to embrace and a time to turn away.
A time to search and a time to quit searching.
A time to keep and a time to throw away.
A time to tear and a time to mend.
A time to be quiet and a time to speak.
A time to love and a time to hate.
A time for war and a time for peace.