- Blake Rayne. His first movie. Amazing. Enough said.
- Ray Liotta is EXCELLENT in this movie. I have always enjoyed him as an actor, and this movie highlights his strengths as an actor.
- Ashley Judd…tears my heart out in some scenes.
- Joe Pantoliano and Seth Green were the comic reliefs in the movie.
- Erin Cottrell first stole my heart in the Love Comes Softly series and she didn’t disappoint in this movie.
There was one swear word in the whole movie. There was no sexual moments or nudity. There were several bar scenes, but the main character remained steadfast in the fact that he did not and would not drink. That was impressive to me.
I don’t want to give away this movie and it is hard to keep my mouth shut. My husband and I, along with our children (ages 8 to 19) all were able to watch and enjoy this movie with no hesitation, no trying to fast forward through the icky parts, and no fear of them, inadvertently, seeing/hearing anything that is distasteful.
It was a pleasure. One that we will watch again because everyone loved it.
Here is the “professional” synopsis and links that you can go to to read more about this fantastic movie.
Don’t forget to post a comment below, email me (email@example.com), or post on my facebook page (the link to my facebook page is >>>> on the side bar) which will put your name in the drawing to win this movie! Please add your email address, as this is how I will contact you.
“Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”): Many thanks to Propeller Consulting, LLC for providing this prize for the giveaway. Choice of winners and opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post.
Only one entrant per mailing address, per giveaway. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you are not eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.” Open to US and Canadian residents only.