I am SUPER proud.
Here is my oldest daughter’s (will be 19 tomorrow) facebook post:
“So, um, funny story. I was checking my email after work today and noticed one from my intro to business law professor. I read it and see that he wants me to have lunch with him and some judges tomorrow. I didn’t think much of it because I have a class the time of the lunch. So, after class today I ask him more about the lunch. In short, he tells me that I am one of the select few students to have lunch with APPEALS court judges AND the President of the university… That is a huge deal and I did not expect such an honor. All I can say is, wow.”
Here is her follow up post:
“So I have had the most awesome day. Got to listen to my first appellate court hearings on campus, (this doesn’t happen often). I got to hang out with some awesome judges who gave some practical advice. I also was invited to the President of the university’s house and eat an amazing lunch which is a once-in-a-lifetime, super-duper experience.”
Random Facts about Bug:
- She is awesome
- She is talented
- She is brilliant
- She was 1 of 10 students invited
- She has been homeschooled most of her life (with the exception of Kindergarten and 8th grade)
- She graduated 6 months early high school
- She graduated just a few credits shy of receiving her Associate’s Degree
- She entered college, as a newly minted 18 year old, as a sophomore
- Did I mention she was HOMESCHOOLED
- Just wanted to brag!!!!!!