I’ve posted this recipe before (reposted, here, for convenience), but I wanted to let you know that, tonight, I used leftover turkey instead of ham and it turned out just as good as the ham 🙂 Also, for my family, I will mark what I double because of the hugeness of my crew 🙂
2-3 cups cubed Ham (I used leftover ham that I had rubbed with brown sugar, but you can use lunch meat or one of those little cubed hams you find at the market)
1 T. butter (double for my crew)
1 T. flour (double for my crew)
1 c. milk (double for my crew)
1/4 c. mayo (double for my crew)
Cheddar cheese (insane amount just cause I can)
- Put olive oil, minced garlic, onion in skillet and saute’
- Add cubed ham and cubed potatoes
- Season and saute’
- Push food to side of pan and add 1 T. butter and 1 T. flour.
- Add 1 c. milk and whisk till flour lumps are out.
- Add 1/4 c. mayo
- Mix everything in skillet together
- Add cheese
- Bake at 350 for 35-40