I've posted this recipe before (reposted, here, for convenience), but I wanted to…
Ham and Potato Skillet Bake
Okay, so I had some leftover ham and wanted to use it. There wasn’t enough for all of us to have a piece, so I scoured the internet and found a recipe that I altered, a bit. Big Daddy said it was “AWESOME” and there were absolutely no leftovers. Note to self: double recipe.
2-3 cups cubed Ham (I used leftover ham that I had rubbed with brown sugar, but you can use lunch meat or one of those little cubed hams you find at the market)
1 pepper (if desired)
1 T. butter
1 T. flour
1 c. milk
1/4 c. mayo
- Put olive oil, minced garlic, onion in skillet and saute’
- Add cubed ham and cubed potatoes
- Season and saute’
- Push food to side of pan and add 1 T. butter and 1 T. flour.
- Add 1 c. milk and whisk till flour lumps are out.
- Add 1/4 c. mayo
- Mix everything in skillet together
- Add cheese
- Bake at 350 for 35-40