- Donating frequent flyer miles
- Donating items for yard sale
- Spreading the word on a spaghetti dinner/silent auction at a suggestion donation of $10 per person or $30 per family..invite as many people as you can (date to be announced if enough interest is in this)
- Donating pies/cookies/cakes for sale at the dinner
- Have your teen be willing to be a server for the dinner
- Donating items for the silent auction
- Putting up a donation jar with Jude’s picture on it at your local business
- Prayer, lots and lots of prayer
- Monetary donations that are 100% tax deductible (the address to Lifesong is at the top of this page) *this will go towards traveling twice, room, food, shots for B and me, gifts to the other orphans at the orphanage
- Being available to watch my other 5 children during the day while I’m gone and B is at work
- Any boy clothes/shoes….I’m saying about a 3T in clothes and a size 5 in shoes
- We are in need of a set of bunk beds
- We are also in need of a toddler bed
- You can purchase (or ask for…we have some left) M & M tubes…eat the goodies and then fill the jar up with quarters and return them to us.
- Any fundraiser ideas are welcomed!
Lifesong For Orphans
ATTN: Crum #1277 Adoption
PO Box 40/202 N. Ford St.
Gridley, IL 61744